WELCOME KNIGHT

LEARN AND ENHANCE THE VALUABLE COMPILED KNOWLEDGE

Senin, 15 Maret 2010

TUGAS STRUCTURE 2


  Analyze the incorrect word from each sentence below.
 
Police  were chasing the men who robbing the bank
Mrs. Nirmala who  work  skillfully  is my new secretary
She arrange all the documents, which are confidential in a separate folder
My six-year-old brother is too old enough to enroll an elementary school 
The waiter was offered us a special menu when you arrived
To handling the guests should be done courteously 
All the front line staffs have to welcome the guest polite

  Do you know the place where I can buying an antique clock?
The operator whose duty is handle the telephone is not present today
We shall gone to Bali with their family
  next month
I am going to do the homework on myself
All of the student will carry out the plan together
Santi is still ill now, and she will not gone anywhere until she gets better
Mrs. Purwanti is sure that her daughter will going to be fine 
Due to the bad weather, the plane probably will arrives late 
My motorbike is frequently broken; because, I am going to buy a new one next month 
According to the schedule, Mr. Dylan will have a gala dinner tonight at Plaza Ballroom 
Mr. Barney luggage is brought immediately to the room by a bellboy 
Dave is strong enough to joint the marathon 
I am enough afraid to stay in the haunted house alone 
The impolitely shopkeeper serves the customers carelessly 
Would you like waited for Mr. Flintstone in the longue, sir? 
 
Let me help you with your luggage, Ma’am?
 

1 komentar: